Easy-to-make and a family favorite, this salad is a healthy take on the traditional chicken salad. Serve it on its own, in a sandwich, or a wrap. It’s delicious any way you make it!
1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
½ cup plain Greek yogurt
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon onion powder
¼ ground pepper
2 cups cooked chicken,
finely chopped or shredded
1 small lime, halved
1. In a medium bowl mash together avocado and Greek yogurt until smooth.
2. Stir in garlic powder, onion powder and pepper.
3. Add chicken to avocado and Greek yogurt mixture and stir until all ingredients are combined.
4. Squeeze in half the juice from the lime.
5. Serve on whole-grain bread or wrap, or any way you typically enjoy chicken salad.
Serving size: ¾ cup Calories: 140 Fat: 6 WW Points +: 4 Fiber: 3 Protein: 17