Outpatient Alcohol and Substance Abuse Department (OPD)
- Individual and group counseling for both self-referred and court and ACS mandated individuals.
- Parenting classes
- Domestic violence counseling
- Group counseling
- Smoking cessation program
- Family group counseling
- Stress and anger management
Methadone Maintenance Treatment Program (MMTP)
- Individual counseling
- Methadone maintenance
- Vivitrol medication which is a once-a-month medication for treating alcohol dependence and preventing relapse to opioid dependence
- Monitoring TASC, HRA, Domestic Violence Court, ACS and Bronx Treatment Court referrals
- Suboxone medication for treatment of Opioid dependence
- Trauma counseling both individual and group for women who have or are experiencing trauma
- Workshops on stress relief, fun without drugs and healthy eating
- Detox for alcohol and other drugs
- HIV/AIDS testing and education
- Alcohol/substance abuse counseling
- Recreational groups
We provide a full initial medical and substance use evaluation to develop a treatment program that is tailor made for your needs. The medication is provided on-site, so you don’t need to go to a pharmacy. A full array of individual, group, and psychological counseling services are also available from our highly trained staff of nurses, social workers, and credentialed alcohol and substance abuse counselors (CASACs)
Most Medicaid/Medicare insurance plans are accepted. If you don’t have insurance, we can help you obtain it.
If you need a primary care physician, we will refer you to one of our highly qualified physicians in the SBH Ambulatory Care Center. This will enable you to have regular, personalized medical care, as well as access to our full range of subspecialty and diagnostic services.
Your treatment will be kept fully confidential and cannot be shared without your permission.