There’s something about springtime that makes us all feel like young kids. Include these spring foods in your diet and start feeling like a kid year-round! Asparagus This nutritional powerhouse is at its best in the spring! Asparagus is filled with…
A patient representative is available to assist you from 9am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
Patient representatives serve as a liaison between patients and/or their family members and the hospital for the purpose of providing advocacy services, complaint resolution, patients’ rights information, information on hospital services and solutions to concerns. The patient representative works cooperatively with all hospital areas to provide for positive outcomes, patient safety and quality of care.
Some examples of when you may want to contact a patient representative are:
- When a patient or family member seeks a resolution to a concern
- When there is a need to interpret the Patient Bill of Rights
- When a patient is experiencing difficulties within the hospital system
- To help with communication and act as a liaison between caregivers and the patient and/or family.
- Provide assistance or answer questions about advance directives such as a healthcare proxy, living will or DNR.