For the 100th episode of SBH Bronx Health Talk, Dr. Perlstein, President and CEO of SBH Health System, and Bronx Congressman Torres discuss where the Bronx is today and where it is going.
Terms and Conditions
Read the following carefully. By using this website, you acknowledge that you have reviewed and agree to the following terms and conditions regarding the information contained in, and the use of, this website.
- The information contained on this website is general in nature and should not substitute for, or be used instead of, a clinical or therapeutic relationship with a health care professional who is fully familiar with the specifics of your case. The information on this website may assist you in your personal, general research but none of it constitutes the practice of medicine or any other health care profession. E-mail correspondence with St. Barnabas or any of its physicians, will not, in and of itself, create a physician/patient relationship with us or cause St. Barnabas to create or retain any medical records about you, monitor your care, or communicate with your own health care provider. If you suspect that you may have a medical condition, or are seeking medical advice or treatment, we recommend that you consult a qualified health professional as soon as possible.
- All of the information contained on this website, including the response to any e-mail query, is general in nature and is in no way intended to constitute, and should not be considered by you to be, medical advice or professional services. The information on this website should not be used to diagnose or treat a medical condition or used or relied upon in lieu of professional services. If you suspect that you may have a medical condition, or are seeking medical advice or treatment, we recommend that you consult a qualified health professional as soon as possible.
- You should be aware of the general risks of transmitting information over the internet, which generally does not use encryption. You should therefore not share any personal medical information which you would wish to be held confidential in a physician/patient or similar clinical relationship.
- This site may include links to other websites that are not owned by, or under the control of St. Barnabas. The links to these websites are provided solely for your convenience and you access them at your own risk. St. Barnabas is not responsible for, and makes no representations, warranties or recommendations with respect to the usefulness, availability or content of any such websites. St. Barnabas also disclaims any responsibility or liability with respect to (a) your use of such websites and any and all information or services furnished by or obtained through them, or (b) any loss, use or misuse of any information you may provide to such websites.
- St. Barnabas makes no representation or warranty concerning errors, omissions, delays or other defects in, or the accuracy of, the information supplied to users, or that its files are free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that include or manifest contaminating or destructive characteristics.
- St. Barnabas expressly disclaims any liability for any technical problems with the website, including temporary unavailability or delays in connection time. In addition, St. Barnabas does not accept responsibility for any illegal pirating of the website or for the actions of those who may obtain unauthorized access to the website.
- St. Barnabas Hospital and its trustees, officers, employees, and affiliates (collectively, “St. Barnabas”) do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the content of this website and specifically disclaim, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any and all warranties, express or implied, of any kind or nature whatsoever regarding such content. Furthermore, St. Barnabas will not be liable to you for any damages, claims, demands or causes of action, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive, as a result of your use of this website or any information you obtain from it.
- You agree that these Terms and Conditions will take effect on your first use of the website and that it will apply to all persons accessing the website from your computer. You agree that you are obligated to review these Terms and Conditions on a regular basis for any changes and that you agree to be bound by those changes by continuing to use the website. St. Barnabas has the right to amend this Agreement at any time without notice to you by making changes to the Terms and Conditions as posted on the website.
- The entire St. Barnabas Hospital website, and all contents therein, are the proprietary information of St. Barnabas Hospital. © 2010 by St. Barnabas Hospital, Third Avenue and 183rd Street, Bronx, New York 10457. All rights reserved. Send any questions or comments on these Terms and Conditions to email@example.com.
- SBH Health System is committed to making its website usable by all people by meeting or exceeding the requirements of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA). Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing as our current website provider implements the relevant improvements to meet WCAG 2.0 AA guidelines over time. If you need assistance in using the processes found within this site, or have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of this site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the Web page and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible.